Date(s) - 26/11/2018
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
On behalf of the Scientific Committee, we are honored to invite you to 12th International Conference and Expo on Proteomics and Molecular Medicine to be held in Dublin, Ireland during November 26-28, 2018.
The Theme of the Proteomics and Molecular Medicine 2018 is “Solving problems in Proteomics, Biology and Medicine” which covers wide range of critically important sessions in the field of Proteomics, Molecular Medicine, Mass Spectrometry, Protein Analysis, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics, Molecular Diagnostics, Molecular Devices, Molecular Biology and Pathology. Objective of this meeting is to share the foremost updated knowledge in the field of proteomics, drug discovery, development and diagnostics. We will gather academicians and young inspired scientists from all around the world involved in researches at the cutting edge in the study of the proteomics and molecular medicine.
The conference proceedings will include Keynote/plenary Sessions, Oral Presentations, Seminars, Symposiums, Workshops, Young Researchers Forums and Posters Presentations on the latest treatment innovations in the field of Molecular Medicine, Diagnostics and the advancements in Proteomics, Bioinformatics and Mass spectrometry by experts from both academic and business background.
It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Proteomics and Molecular Medicine.
• Proteomics from Discovery to Function
• Mass Spectrometry in Proteome Research
• Proteomics and Molecular Medicine
• Molecular Medicine and Diagnostics
• Molecular Diagnostics and Devices
• Protein Expression and Analysis
• Proteomics and its Medicinal Research
• Proteomics in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
• Precision Medicine and Immuno-Oncology
• Proteomics in Computational Systems Biology
• Proteomics for Bioinformatics
• Proteomics and its Research
Visited 639 times, 2 Visits today