Date(s) - 07/10/2018 - 04/11/2018
12:00 pm - 9:00 am
Blessed with the spiritual lineage of the Himalayan hills and spellbinding sceneries, Nepal has been the heart of the Yoga world. Begin your yogic journey in Yoga’s place of origin- the Himalayas with us. Assimilate some of the most incredible experiences and learn the purest Yoga forms with 200 Hour Yoga certification in Nepal. Take part in the spiritual event towards transformation into a Yoga teacher of international stature in the vicinity of highly acclaimed India-born teachers.
The land of spiritual highness and Buddhist enlightenment, Nepal welcomes you to experience the yogic and natural riches it has to offer in abundance. The Yoga certification in Nepal is organized with the intention to introduce the aspirants with the fundamentals of Yoga and spirituality that will be efficacious as the basis of higher studies of the yogic science.
• An Introduction to the historical and cultural evolution of Yoga.
• Know about various Yoga types such as Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Karma Yoga, Yin Yoga, etc., including their importance.
• Learn how to practice the asanas in an ideal manner to leap forward on the way to become an affluent yogi.
• Special attention is given to the traditional styles namely Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Get acquainted with the anatomical aspect of Yoga by understanding Yoga in relation to the human body and its processes.
• Practical knowledge of Yoga with the study of Yoga’s ancient texts such as Bhagavad Gita, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, etc.
• Let the art of Meditation to unify your mind and soul with the body.
• The practice and training of Pranayama that helps in the proper flow of the blood and oxygen across the body.
• Learn how to establish a deeper and spiritual bond with students by conducting practical Yoga classes as a part of our Teaching Methodology sessions.
• Take part in the Mantra Chanting sessions to feel the presence of the God.
• Introduce yourself to the basic knowledge of Ayurveda and its healing effects.
• Guided excursions to the spiritual and historical places of interest near Pokhara.
Enjoy extremely palatable dishes inspired by Ayurveda at our ashram in Pokhara. We take immense pleasure in offering our students a delectable set of three meals every day. Our food is utterly vegetarian and sattvic in nature and is served with Indian spices and organic drinks to fulfill the demands of the students’ body and mind.
We believe in providing comfortable and safe accommodation to the aspiring yogis. Set in a pleasant atmosphere overlooking the picturesque Annapurna range, the Yoga center includes well-furnished rooms with all the basic amenities for healthy living. Nature’s brightest face can be enjoyed sitting in the lush garden beside the serene Pokhara lake.
Carrying a huge yogic heritage in the highness of the Himalayas, Yogatrainingnepal.com aims to reach out the most sacred experience of Yoga. We are a dedicated team of time-served yogis who love to coach knowledge-seekers in the most astonishing way. At our Yoga school, Rishikul Yogshala, we organize numerous Yoga courses and retreat programs in the scenic valley of Pokhara, Nepal.
Visited 81 times, 1 Visits today