Date(s) - 07/02/2019 - 04/03/2019
12:00 pm - 9:00 am
Puccini Lala Eco & wellness Resort
The verdant Western Ghats, mesmeric backwaters, spellbinding beaches, and an enthralling plantation. There can not be a more beautiful place than Kerala to practice the holistic art of Yoga. Welcoming the arrival of the fascinating springtime in February and quench your thirst for authentic Yoga knowledge with the fundamental Yoga training of 200 Hour Yoga Certification in Kerala. Explore the yogic science in God’s own country at Rishikul Yogshala in Varkala.
The training marks the beginning of a soulful yogic journey. The event welcomes everybody who aspires to become a serious Yogi or a beginner-intermediate level Yoga teacher.
• Training of Yoga in its traditional form along with a deep focus on Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Open up the philosophical book of Yoga and implement its teachings in life.
• Get acquainted with the spiritual importance of Yoga during Meditation.
• To attain a balanced mind-body health, the practice of Pranayama and other breathing series is imparted.
• Knowledge of the Human Anatomy and the effect of asanas on various body parts.
• Sessions dedicated to Yoga’s sister science ‘Ayurveda’ to know its enormous healing benefits including Ayurvedic cooking classes.
• A deeper understanding of the role of a teacher in the life of a yogi
• Guided self-practice sessions.
• Mantra Yoga sessions and the learning of Shat Kriyas to purify the mind and body.
• Witness the outcomes of laughter in rejuvenation and stress elimination during Laughter Yoga and Dance Yoga sessions.
• Visit the temples and historical sites of Kerala and hike through the streets of the holy town.
Food and Accommodation:
Enjoy an assortment of extremely savory and wholesome food at our center in Kerala. Prepared by the local professional chefs, our meals contain fruits, organic spices, and only vegan products. Living in a wooden hut, just a few meters away from the stunning Varkala beach is an extremely refreshing experience. You can enjoy the beauty of Western Ghats while soaking the pleasant warmth of the Sun by relaxing in one of the many hammocks in the lush garden.
About Rishikul Yogshala:
Rishikul Yogshala is one of the highest-rated Yoga schools. The Yoga Alliance registered Institute is known for its positive stance over the ancient Yoga forms which constitute almost whole of its curriculum. The time-served teachers of the Yogshala are utterly friendly in nature and love to interact with the students on a spiritual level. The Rishikesh-headquartered Institute organizes numerous programs such as Yoga TTC, Meditation retreat, Yoga therapy, etc. Currently, the Yoga school has its branches in India, Nepal, Vietnam, Thailand, Iran, and Mozambique.
Visited 337 times, 1 Visits today