Date(s) - 07/08/2018 - 04/09/2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Rishikesh, an ultimate destination for all yogis. A place where the Himalayas scatters its beauty the most, a land of eventual serenity whose silence is intermittent by the sweet babbling of the holy Ganges. Furthermore, the ancient town is the destination of the best yoga schools and yogis. It is no wonder to say that it is a dream to practice Yoga. Commence your yogic journey with 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh at Rishikul Yogshala.
Date: 07 August – 04 September 2018
Event Description: The yoga program in Rishikesh, the ‘Global Yoga Capital’ guarantees a life-changing moment during the 30 days of the training. It’s a golden opportunity to create a strong ground for a higher level of training.
• Physical training of Yoga through its most ancient styles- Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Learn various ethics and principles of Yoga mentioned in Yogic philosophy.
• Pranayama and other breath-based training for the ultimate health and mind benefits.
• Drench deep in Meditation practice to attain a better level of concentration.
• Study the internal as well as an external structure of the human body to understand the influence of Yoga on body mechanics.
• Improve your asana practice along with lessening the chances of an injury with Adjustment and Alignment techniques.
• Understand the science of healing, Ayurveda.
• Mantra chanting sessions unify the all three aspects of the human body into one string.
• Learn how to manage a Yoga class during Teaching Methodology sessions.
• Ayurveda cooking classes to learn the art of preparing Ayurvedic diets.
• Refresh the mind and body with extra activities like Yoga Dance and Laughter Yoga,
• Excursions to the Himalayan trails, ashrams, and temples.
Food and Accommodation
Feed your body and mind with the highly salubrious and delicious meals prepared at our ashram by our Ayurveda-expert chefs. The three-times offered meals are freshly sourced and completely wholesome in nature. Understanding the need for a healthy environment, we aspire to provide our students with a safe and hygienic stay. Our spacious and airy rooms are completely furnished and bestowed with all the daily need stuff such as twin-beds, TV, geyser, etc. Aspirants can witness the beauty of nature through their window and private balconies provided in certain rooms. The rooms can be availed on both shared and sharing basis.
Fee Details: For shared room: 1350 USD and for private room 1500 USD.
About Rishikul Yogshala: A leader in the field of Yoga Training, Rishikul Yogshala, a Yoga Alliance affiliated school owns a bright record of conducting successful Yoga TTC and Retreats. Owing to its highly-experienced Yoga teachers and a soothing infrastructure, the school is rated one of the highest in the globe. The Rishikesh-headquartered school organizes many programs including 500, 300, and 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India and four other countries such as Nepal, Vietnam, Thailand, and Iran.
Visited 270 times, 1 Visits today