Date(s) - 07/01/2018 - 04/02/2019
12:00 pm - 9:00 am
The place where Ayurveda took birth, the land of stunning sea beaches embellished by the luxuriant vegetation of the Western Ghats and the wondrous backwaters. Kerala is a celestial city for Yoga-lovers. Expand your understanding of the traditional Yogic science amidst such breathtaking natural glory during 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala at Rishikul Yogshala. Utilize the life-changing opportunity to become a full-fledged Yoga trainer during January’s lush green weather in the ‘God’s Own Country’.
The month-long event by Rishikul Yogshala is an intensive training that takes you to the depth of Yoga. The 300 Hour Yoga Certification in India blesses you with the classical Yoga knowledge for a complete mastery of Yoga’s all-around aspects.
• The program shall be completely and sincerely focussed on the authentic training of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• The Enhanced teaching of the Yoga philosophy to implement the yogic principles in life.
• A deeper understanding of the body anatomy with reference to the Yoga practice for correct postures and alignment.
• Knowledge of Adjustment and Alignment in a rigorous sense to avoid injuries during asanas.
• An intensive practice and training of traditional Yogic breathing method ‘Pranayama’ to nurture the body parts and functions with pure oxygen.
• Training of the mind for life’s unfavorable situations with Meditation practices that also invoke relaxation in the brain.
• Know about the six purifying actions of Shat Kriyas.
• Knowledge of Ayurveda in a detailed fashion to understand the healing lessons and health benefits of Yoga’s sister science.
• Understand the ideal ways to handle a Yoga class, the art of interacting with the students in a comprehensive manner during Teaching Methodology sessions.
• Take part in Satsang and fire-ceremony for immense spiritual benefits.
• Local sightseeing and excursions to many religious and historical places in Varkala.
Food and Accommodation:
Nurture your mind and body with a collection of Indian delicacies that are utterly wholesome and yogic. Prepared by our professional Ayurveda-specialized chefs, the meal options at our ashram are fully vegetarian and served thrice a day. Enjoy organic drinks along. Stay in a well-furnished accommodation that marks a healthy stay at Rishikul Yogshala. To experience the natural heaven, certain rooms are adjoined with private balcony and the flourishing garden is fitted with hanging hammocks. The place is located just a few steps away from the thrilling beach of Varkala making the stay immensely quaint and wonderous.
Fee Details: USD 1900 for a shared room and USD 2100 for a private room.
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala is a celebrated Yoga school that has refined some of the steller yogic minds in the past 7 years. Following the principles of ancient Yoga, the Yogshala wishes to create a society of yogis. Blessed with a team of masterly Yoga teachers, the Yoga Alliance certified institute organizes various programs such as Yoga TTC, Yoga retreat, Meditation retreat, etc. Having begun its journey from Rishikesh, the Yoga school has made its presence in six different countries, including India, Iran, Vietnam, Nepal, Thailand, and Mozambique.
Visited 637 times, 1 Visits today