Date(s) - 07/10/2018 - 04/11/2018
12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The land of ultimate divinity, surrounded by the countless shades of the Mother Nature where the songbird fumigates the enlightened ambience with her gushing songs — Rishikesh, the Global Yoga Capital a truly the centre of spirituality. Attain a higher level of yogic knowledge with Rishikul Yogshala’s 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh. Fulfill your zest of becoming a Yoga Alliance certified Yoga teacher and a skilled yogi in the great Himalayan town during the 300 Hour Yoga TTC in India.
Date: 07 October – 04 November 2018
Event Description: The advanced Yoga Teacher Training is the final stage of a yoga certification. The month-long event warrants a life-altering experience.
• Intensive training of Yoga’s ancient styles- Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Philosophical teachings of Yoga scripted in Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.
• Improve the breathing techniques and enliven the pranic force in the body with Pranayama Yoga sessions.
• Meditation on the serene trails of the Himalayas or by the sacred riverside of the Ganges to acquire a deep spiritual understanding.
• Scan the internal and external body parts to understand Human Anatomy in detail.
• Adjustment and Alignment training to improve the asana practice and grasp the skills to modify it.
• Intro to the healing science of Ayurveda gives a number of fruitful suggestions for a better living.
• Mental purification through Meditation and Mantra Chanting.
• Teaching Methodology sessions witness the making of a great Yoga teacher from within you.
• Spiritual activities like Satsang and Agni ceremony.
• Excursions and visits to the Himalayan trails, ancient temples, caves, and ashrams.
Food and Accommodation
Completely wholesome and vegetarian in nature, food at Rishikul Yogshala is prepared with immense care and love by our Ayurveda-Expert Indian chefs. Keeping in mind the health of our students, the meals are full of nutrition and taste and are served thrice a day. Rishikul Yogshala’s housing is well-furnished and maintains a salubrious ambience throughout the campus. The ashram is located very near to the chilling water of the holy Ganges overlooking the Himalayas. Rooms are bestowed with all the daily use amenities including twin-beds, TV, geyser, fan, etc
Fee Details: 1650 USD for shared room and 1800 USD for a private room.
About Rishikul Yogshala: A prominent figure in Yoga streets, Rishikul Yogshala has been rated one of the highest among the Yoga schools across the globe. The Rishikesh-headquartered school has been serving the globe with its rich Yogic legacy since 2011. Along with 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India, the school offers Yoga Retreats, therapy classes, and various other programs. The Yoga Alliance affiliated Yogshala has spread its branches in six different countries including India, Nepal, Thailand, Vietnam, Iran, and Mozambique.
Visited 509 times, 2 Visits today