Date(s) - 07/01/2019 - 13/01/2019
The root cause of most diseases is found to be a poor way of eating and improper living style of today’s generation. Everywhere, the dominance of junk foods can be witnessed in abundance. People are going too far away from the natural eating style. Get acquainted with the traditional plant-based eating habit and learn the art of cooking wholesome food with our Ayurvedic cooking course in Kerala. Rishikul Ayurshala welcomes you to the sacred land of India to fall in love with Ayurveda and its dietary beauty. Relish this opportunity of getting introduced to a wide range of Ayurvedic food items that are entirely based on vegetarianism.
Cooking class by Rishikul Ayurshala would be a 25-hour program, which is organized with an aim to make the students acquainted with a broad range of green foods. Our Ayurveda connoisseurs share their deep knowledge of cooking herbal dishes along with healthy cuisines from the Indian subcontinent.
● Introduction to the science of Ayurveda.
● Understand the importance of Ayurveda in one’s life with a detailed analysis of the ancient science.
● Understand how different person’s bodies are different from each other.
● Go deep into the understanding of three doshas that regulate the body and its health.
● Learn about the six tastes and nature of food.
● Get introduced to the various forms of Indian herbs and Ayurvedic plant species, in addition to their diverse benefits.
● Understanding the process of digestion in detail along with various ways of boosting digestive fire in the body.
● Discussions on the role of Ayurveda in shaping the lifestyle of a person.
● Get acquainted with the numerous ways of improving the digestive ability of the body.
● Learn how to cook various Ayurvedic meals in order to stay connected with the herbal way of living throughout the life.
● Knowledge of assimilating different types of meals when a disease attacks.
● One to one discussion with our Ayurveda experts to understand the application of Ayurveda and Yoga in your daily life.
Fee Details: The cooking course is a week-long program (25 hours overall) in Kerala costing USD 550.
In case you need more information about our courses and other programs, kindly visit our website: https://rishikulayurshala.com/
Speak to us anytime at +91 7060060954.
Location: Prashanthi garden, Green beach resort, Kurakkanni, Near helipad, North cliff, Thiruvananthapuram- 695141
About Rishikul Ayurshala: The Ayurveda branch of Rishikul Yogshala, Rishikul Ayurshala is among the topmost centers for herbal treatment and studies in India. Headquartered in Varkala, Kerala, the Ayurveda school is aimed at setting a benchmark in the field of Ayurveda education. The Ayurveda center believes in herbal knowledge, sourced from the most ancient forms of medicinal system. Various Ayurveda programs are organized by the Rishikul Ayurshala such as Panchakarma treatment, Ayurveda massage course, Beauty therapy course, etc. A team of Ayurveda specialists works with the aspirants on their path of attaining perfection in health and knowledge.
Visited 294 times, 1 Visits today