Date(s) - 07/02/2020 - 14/02/2020
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
The Haiwa beach residency
Rishikul Ayurshala welcomes you to plunge yourself into the serene world of Ayurveda. Be a part of Ayurveda Training in India to immerse into the euphoric world of knowledge, wisdom, and enlightenment. The ancient old culture of Ayurveda guides you towards the supreme path of light and awakening. It helps you to rise above the prejudices and develop a new and fresh set of fundamental thoughts which would help you to grow physically, mentally and spiritually. This school conducts different types of courses such as Ayurveda Cooking Courses, basic awareness on Ayurveda, beauty therapies and Ayurveda Massage courses in India. The Ayurveda Massage Course is profoundly conducted for massage lovers. It is ultimate way to collect knowledge about the Ayurveda and the holy Panchakarma treatment.
Ayurveda Massage Courses are different from the usual massage treatments as it is conducted under the supervision of certified and experienced Ayurveda Gurus. The 7 days course is focused on expunging the severe affliction permanently. It also propagates the basic idea of Ayurveda and its positive influence on our lives and Ayurveda Courses in Kerala also gives the deep knowledge of the Ayurveda . The students would also get to know about the oils, herbs and different Ayurvedic medications. You would understand the practical as well as the theoretical implications of Ayurvedic massage on our lives. You can check out the highlights here.
• Proper introduction of the fundamental theory or concept of Ayurveda
• The principles of Ayurvedic massages
• The various ways to examine the diseases and ailments
• Collecting information about the preparation of the medication powders
• Proper understanding about the Marma point and Chakras
• Ways to make the Ayurvedic medicines with the help of herbal oils and medicines
• Fundamental concept of herbal oils, and the medicinal plants
• Learning about Podikizhi that is potli or bolus with the help of herbal oils and powders
• Performing the Abhyanga or popularly called Ayurveda Massage
• Different ways to perform Shirodhara which is the oil treatment of the head
• Receiving Ayurvedic Massage Certification from a certified and affiliated school
• Training under the certified and knowledgeable Ayurveda Gurus
• Understanding the fundamental concept of Ayurveda
• Establishing better relationships with self, family and friends
• Peaceful approach towards life
• Knowledge about the Chakras and energy centers
• A sense of understanding about the spiritual upliftment
• Learn from the certified massage trainers
• Knowing about the diseases and ailments
• Collection of information about the herbal oils and plants
• Boost in self-esteem and confidence
Spend some amazing time at Rishikul Ayurshala’s abode as the resting rooms are surrounded by approximately 1500 palm trees. Cocoon shaped crafted architecture of the accommodation adds a flavor of sophistication and tranquility to it. Huge windows, wooden floor, and captivating views would help you to rejuvenate your lost enthusiasm. The Sattvic food is served thrice a day which is cooked by the certified and renowned chefs who know about the Yogic Cuisine. The idea of serving wholesome food is to balance your three doshas and keep you mentally and physically healthy.
About Rishikul Ayurshala
Established in 2010, Rishikul Ayurshala is a certified and dedicated Yoga school that aims that promulgating the core vision of the ancient and traditional Ayurveda. With its different Ayurvedic courses, treatments and Yoga teacher training programs, it strives to build a better and healthier society.
Visited 201 times, 1 Visits today