Date(s) - 07/02/2020 - 21/02/2020
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Enjoy your holidays at the base camp of the world’s highest standing mountain and fulfill your travel wish list. Everest Region trekking tours are the most popular among Nepal Trekking tours with diversified landscapes and breath-taking views. This trek will you put into the high altitude heart of the Himalayas and create memories for a lifetime. Mountain lovers and trekkers have profound respect and love for this enormous mountain as the path to the Everest base camp is filled with magnificent monasteries, welcoming Nepalese people, fluttering prayer flags, mesmeric nature, and the unparalleled views of the landscape.
The Everest Base camp trekking can last from 12-16 days, depending upon your tour. Bookmountaintours.com has years of experience in the Everest region and can be your companion with trekking tours in Nepal. During this trek, you will visit the Kalapathar viewpoint to capture an incredible view of the mountains at 5500m altitude. This trek has dazzling flora and fauna, mountainside monasteries, milky white rivers, and lush rhododendron forests that will make your trekking experience even more delightful. Sagarmatha national, Gokyo Lakes, Namche Bazar, and Sherpa Villages are major attractions of this trek. The photogenic sceneries and the unsurpassed beauty of the Himalayas will make you never want to go back. This trek is topped up with hurdles, ridges, and, bridges to make the experience even more fun and interesting.
Trekking tours in Everest Region:
• Everest Base Camp Trek
• Everest Base Camp and Gokyo Lakes Trek
• Everest Base Camp and Kala Patthar Trek
• Trek to the Base camp of the world’s highest mountain
• Get acquainted with the Sherpa lifestyle and other indigenous tribes
• Witness the snowline when you fly from Kathmandu to Lukla
• Capture the beauty of Gokyo lakes
• Trek through the Sagarmatha National Park
• Astounding view of the mountains from Kala Pathar
• Hike through the pristine DudhKoshi and BhoteKoshi rivers
• Visit Edmund Hillary on Khumjung to visit a school in a remote area
• Trek through snow covered terrains
• Enjoy the mesmeric view of the Everest as you step into the Indo-Nepal-China border.
• Explore the world’s largest Buddhist monastery; Tyangboche
• Hike through the astonishing pine and rhododendron forest
• Visit cafes, restaurants, and, bar in Namche Bazaar
• Pick and drop service from the Airport
• Flight tickets and transportation to the main destinations
• Supervision by highly trained guides with English fluency
• Safe and comfortable lodging
• Porters to carry extra baggage
• Insurance, Travel permits, and, taxes
• Healthy and delicious Three-course meals
• Local cuisines and seasonal fruits
• Emergency Evacuation arrangement
• Arrangement of first aid kits and emergency oxygen supply bottles.
Bookmountaintours is an online platform for mountain lovers, avid trekkers, and travel enthusiasts to find thrilling trekking, camping, and mountaineering tours around the globe. We offer a range of handpicked adventure tours that will take you to unexplored destinations and add fulfill your wanderlust. Our range of Nepal trekking tours is perfect for the adrenaline junkies as Bookmountaintours is a reputed name when it comes to thrilling expeditions around different corners of the world.
Visited 25 times, 1 Visits today