Date(s) - 07/06/2018 - 04/07/2018
12:00 pm - 9:00 am
Teachers are the supreme figure one can get enlightened from. An ideal teacher is not merely a person rather a source of immense inspiration. Being the flag-bearer of knowledge, India has been the land of countless teachers and gurus. People from around the planet have been visiting the great nation to seek intelligence since the ancient era. The Himalayas have been the center of spiritual awareness and home to Lord Shiva. Polish your yogic journey with Bipin Baloni, the finest Yoga Alliance certified Yoga master in India. Join him for various Yoga programs and refine your Yoga practice. Let him be your guide towards the true yogic path.
Yogrishi Bipin Baloni organizes numerous programs across locations in the Indian Subcontinent. The primary motive is to strengthen the student’s knowledge of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga along with the therapeutic education of the science. The yoga training programs are organized in three versions- primary, secondary, and third level training of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Three levels of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga which comprise of basic to advanced level training and understanding of traditional Yoga styles.
• Philosophical and practical study of Yoga to deeply enlighten the mind, body, and soul
• Classical Hatha Yoga series of Sun Salutation and its modification actions.
• Mysore style of Ashtanga Vinyasa series.
• Learn about the asanas related to the traditional Yoga and practice them with refinement.
• Pranayama training and practice with various breathing series to enliven the soul with the life force travelling through the tissues of the body.
• Proper body postures and the art of practicing Yoga in the perfect manner.
• Relaxation therapy through a deeper practice of Meditation, Yoga Nidra, and various other Yoga asanas.
• Advancement of asanas with various Adjustment and Alignment techniques.
• Satsang and discussions to analyze the practice and its benefits on the body, mind, and soul.
• Six yogic actions of internal purification such as Jan Neti, Agni Sara, Sutra Neti, etc.
• Understanding of the Ayurvedic science and the practical usages of Ayurveda in daily life.
Fee Details: USD 550, 750, and 950 is the fee for primary, secondary, and third level training respectively.
About Bipin Baloni: Bipin Baloni is a celebrated Yoga personality and teacher in India. He is an expert in Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga who aspires to teach these styles to his students with perfection. The Yoga master started his yogic journey at a very early age when he was in school. Having been a student of various Yoga gurus in India, he realized his intense love for Yoga when he joined Yogi Mahesh Ashram for his full-time yoga training. Since then, he has been practicing and living Yoga. He is popular among his students for his sterling style of teaching and cool behavior with the students.
Visited 499 times, 4 Visits today