Date(s) - 07/04/2019 - 04/05/2019
10:00 am - 11:00 am
India, the center of yogic knowledge has been the most favored site for the practice of the ancient science. Bestowed with the breathtaking mountains, stunning beaches, and the splendor of various waterfalls, the sacred land of India is no less than a heaven. Relish your dream of becoming a Yoga teacher of the finest stature with Yoga teacher training in India. Our Hon’ble Shwaasa Guru welcomes you to fall in love with the deepest layer of spirituality in the vicinity of India’s natural exuberance in the pleasing month of April.
The Yoga TTC program by Shwaasa is conducted with the purpose of making the students expert Yoga masters in addition to guiding them on the holistic path of spirituality. The training takes places in three genres- 200, 300, and 500 Hour YTTC (in the increasing order of intensity).
• Introduction to the historical aspects of Yoga and its journey as a sacred science.
• Understand the science of Hatha Yoga and the Yoga asanas related to the vibrant Yoga style.
• The practice of Meditation for the upliftment of mental energy and oneness in the mind.
• Introduce yourself to the Mysore style of Ashtanga Yoga along with the principles of the Yoga form.
• Study of Yoga philosophy and the art of sustainable living with practical Yoga teachings.
• Witness the beauty of breathing in the divinity of Yoga with the practice of Pranayama.
• Bring peace to the body, mind, and soul with the practice of mindfulness.
• Learn about the authentic healing therapy of Ayurveda.
• Understand the art of managing a Yoga class with self-practice and practical training.
• Advancement in yogic skills by implementing the theories of Adjustment and Alignment during the training and practice.
• Know about the role of the body in ensuring an ideal Yoga practice during Anatomy classes.
• Mantra Yoga and Satsang are an integral part of our training program for instilling faith and positivity
Food and Accommodation:
We follow the principle of sattvic diet when it comes to ensuring proper nourishment to the students. At Shwaasa Yoga Center, aspirants are served three wholesome and extremely delicious meals that are prepared with immense love and care by our professional chefs. Our accommodation, with all the basic facilities and location amidst the brightest colors of nature is defined by the Vedic lifestyle. The rooms are airy and spacious to make you feel comfortable during the training and ensure a better practice.
Shwaasa Yoga Center, started by Sri Vachananda Ji, is a household name in the Indian Yoga community. One of the major reasons for the huge prominence of the organization is that it follows the principles of Guru Ji in the programs. With an aim to enlighten this world enlightened with the knowledge of Yoga and Spirituality, Shwaasa school of Yoga organizes a number of programs such as Daily Yoga classes, Yoga TTC, Himalayan Yoga retreat, etc. The Yoga school believes hugely in the power of breathing and incorporates the practice of breathing Yoga in the training programs.
Visited 126 times, 1 Visits today