Date(s) - 07/09/2018 - 04/10/2018
12:00 pm - 9:00 am
Rishikesh and Yoga have a long relationship since the holistic art took birth on this beautiful soil of the spiritual town. Practicing Yoga on the stunning Himalayan trails and by the Ganges’ hypnotizing waves is the dream of all the yogis across the globe. To fulfill the same dream, Rishikul Yogshala welcomes the aspiring yogis into the soulful lap of the Yoga capital of the World. Delve into the legacy of yoga with during the Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh 2018. Be a witness to the departing monsoon while indulging in sincere yoga practices in the splendid month of September.
200, 300, and 500 Hour YTTC are the three forms in which the Yoga training at Rishikul Yogshala is organized. The 500 Hour Yoga program at their centers in India is an amalgamation of 200 and 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India conducted over a period of two months whereas the 200 Hour and 300 Hour each is a month-long program for beginners and intermediate level students respectively.
• Learning of Yoga derived from the roots of its origin, the classical Yoga forms- Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Understanding of Yoga’s philosophical aspect with the study of various yogic texts.
• Know about the relevance of the human anatomical structure in relation with Yoga practice.
• Learn how to control the breath and its role in health management with Pranayama.
• The art of Meditation by the Ganges river to bless the mind and life with immense serenity.
• In order to go deeper into Yoga knowledge, the perfection of Yoga asanas with Adjustment and Alignment.
• Acquire the role and ethics of Yoga teachers to become an adept trainer.
• Introduction to the ancient medicinal system of Yoga for being mentally and physically healthy.
• Mantra Chanting practice and Satsang for mental purification.
• Preparation for intensive training with Shat Kriyas, the yogic purification techniques.
• Visits and local sightseeing to places of cultural and spiritual importance near Rishikesh.
Food and Accommodation:
The yoga training program offers you an opportunity to relish some of the most delectable yogic food. The food choices are prepared by our Ayurveda-expert chefs who take a huge interest in taking care of the students’ health. The three-time served meals are sattvic in nature. The school is located amidst the panorama of lush green Himalayan vegetation, a sight that can be enjoyed from the windows and the balconies. Equipped with all the modern facilities, the rooms are well maintained and hygienic to a comforting stay.
• 200 Hour: USD 1350 (shared room) and USD 1500 (private room)
• 300 Hour: USD 1650 and USD 1800
• 500 Hour: USD 3000 and USD 3300
About Rishikul Yogshala:
Rishikul Yogshala holds a prestigious place on the list of the top Yoga schools in the world. One of the highest-rated institutes is glorified by a rich yogic history and a team of accomplished faculty. The Yogshala believes hugely in traditional Yoga. The Rishikesh-headquartered Yoga center is on a mission to spread the ancient form of Yoga across the globe and has established its presence in different countries — India, Thailand, Iran, Nepal, and Mozambique. Some of the major Yoga events conducted by this Yoga Alliance registered school is 200, 300, and 500 Hour Yoga TTC, 7-14 day Yoga retreat, and Daily Yoga Classes.
Visited 409 times, 1 Visits today