Date(s) - 05/09/2018 - 02/10/2018
Yoga teaches us to cure what need not be endured and endure what cannot be cured. Following the same principle of Yoga, we are organizing a program to make sure Yoga remains available for everybody irrespective of the budgetary constraints. Let’s look at the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in nepal highlights:
• Learn the classical forms of Yoga-Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
• Learn Yoga as a discipline and a way of life while knowing its philosophies.
• Art of breathing and practice of Pranayama to regulate blood circulation.
• Indulge in deep Meditation and Yoga Nidra to attain serenity.
• Refine your mind and body towards a better and safer Yoga practice with Adjustment and Alignment.
• Learn the art of healing sponsored by Ayurveda.
• Investigate the mechanisms of the human body and link them with Yoga practice.
• Get introduced to the ways to become an excellent Yoga teacher in Teaching Methodology.
• Learn the concept of self-healing through Laughter Yoga.
• Visits and excursions to Rishikesh’ heavenly beauty and spiritual centers.
Visited 419 times, 1 Visits today