Pollution and junk food are contaminating our glowing skin and natural beauty. By adding a few changes according to Ayurveda principles in our diet and daily routine, we can endure glowing and healthy skin. There is a solution to every problem in Ayurveda. You may learn these techniques by enrolling yourself in Ayurveda beauty courses in India.
This seven days training program focuses on teaching you various methods for healthy skin through ayurvedic principles. Rishikul Ayurshala is a renowned Ayurveda center in India. It is in Kerala which is also known as the birthplace of Ayurveda. You may learn the secrets of eternal beauty, ayurvedic cooking recipes, and various healthy habits by enrolling yourself in Ayurveda courses in India.
- Daily practice of scalp and hair treatment
- Practice various face care treatments
- Learn to give foot and hand care treatments
- Practice skincare treatments
- Learn about herbal medicines for full body steam bath
- Learn the importance of sandal and turmeric in the beauty care
- Body constitution check-up
- Develop a basic understanding of Ayurveda and its five elements
- Learn the concept of beauty in Ayurveda
- Learn the importance of nutrition and diet for beauty in connection with six tastes
- Suggested herbal tea for basic beauty problems
Food and accommodation
Professional chefs prepare food by using herbs and Indian spices with homegrown ingredients. The traditional cuisine of this place is healthy and appetizing. You can enjoy authentic Indian cuisines like poha, khichdi, lentils, porridge, chapatti, seasonal fruits, and vegetable salads. The aim is to offer food that would calm both hunger pangs and nutrient requirements.
The accommodation facility is designed by using natural coconut leaves, bamboos, and wood. Huts are surrounded by palm trees and give the feel of an authentic Indian lifestyle. Rooms are equipped with modern facilities with an open area in front to sit in leisure time. Rooms are available in twin sharing basis.
About the school
Rishikul Ayurshala is a renowned Ayurveda center in Kerala, India. Its courses are perfect for those who wish to learn and imply ayurvedic wisdom for both professional and personal purpose. It is a part of Rishikul Yogshala which is certified with Yoga Alliance.
Visited 42 times, 2 Visits today