In our process, we agreed to move from vision to mission. So, after drafting the vision we began offering elements that would be part of the mission. We didn’t have time at the conference to complete this task.
Therefore, in this section of the blog, let’s share our perspectives on the elements that should be included in the mission statement. Gradually, we can craft these into a succinct, inclusive statement. Once this is completed, we can move on the the purpose.
Below are the words and phases that emerged regarding mission.
- Provide a resource for collaboration, coordination, community and conversation.
- Networking resource.
- Facilitate communication through such web resources as the InterSpirituality.com blog.
- Create community for those without spiritual community.
- Expand the conversation to diverse populations.
- Provide mutual support for individuals and organization on the transformative journey.